Tuesday, October 24, 2006

News and All That Jazz

So a bit of good news today. My INR was 3.7. If you'll remember, that's the measure of how thin my blood is. We're shooting for 3.0 to 3.5. Two weeks ago it was 2.8. We've made an ever so slight adjustment and hopefully we've got this blood thinner mess worked out. It's taken a little longer than I had hoped/thought it would take, but we've finally gotten there.

It's now been 5 months since my surgery and I'm feeling great. I now feel better than I did before. I seem to have more energy, I definitly have a better appetite (as proven by my expanding waist line) and I've grown used to my clicking so that if I can't hear it, I'll sometimes stop and check to make sure it's still going.

I've been blessed beyond measure through all of this and I want to say thank you to each and every person who has been reading this blog. I think it's been a fairly sucessful endevor and I'm really happy with the way it's turned out. At this point, I think that what I'm going to do is archive this blog off and just start a new general blog about what DeAnne and I are up and what's going on in our lives. I don't know when I'll ever get around to this, but that's the plan as it stands now.

Till next time,

Paul

1 comment:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)