Saturday, July 15, 2006

This One's For You, Courtney

We made a trip to Mobile yesterday to see Dr. Mayer. Everything went well. It was actually the shortest visit I think we've ever had at his office. We didn't wait long to be taken back, they got my blood pressure and weight (both good), and then before we knew it, he was coming in to see us. He listened to me and went over the PVC incident from a few weeks back and then told us he wanted to see me again in 6 months. The greatest part, he told me I could drop the low-sodium diet and go back to eating what I wanted to! Domino's here we come...

So after we were done at the doctor's, we went and saw Courtney and Edwin and had a great time. Courtney got on to me for not posting more often than once a week, so I'm dedicating this post to her. I also promise to get some pictures up of the dinning room. We've still got a few spots to touch up, but it's nothing that would be visible in pictures.

That's about it. I'm back at work full time now and everything's going well. It didn't take long to get back into the swing of things. It's been pretty busy, but I've not been overwhelmed. I feel really good overall. At least as good as I did before the surgery and Dr. Mayer says that by the time 6 months rolls around I should be amazed at the difference in the way I feel compared to then and before the surgery. Alright...off to make some pictures...

--Paul

No comments: