Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello, Hello...

Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear...bah...enough of that. So it's been over a month! Man, a flurry of activity and then I seem to drop off the face of the Earth. If anyone is even still checking this, then let me say I'm sorry for neglecting you.

So how am I doing? Overall, I'm great. In fact, I think that I'm not better than I was before the surgery. I'm still limiting my physical activity, but I'm able to pick up pretty much anything I want to now. We also still don't have my blood thinner regulated, but Dr. Kerr's only making me get it checked once a week now, so that's something to be grateful for.

DeAnne is busy as ever with school. She's having a good year and she seems to be enjoying her class even if it does wear her out sometimes. I'm going full force at work myself. We have a big project that we're about to move into implementing. As part of that, me and my boss will be making a trip to Minneapolis at the end of the month. 2 days travel and 3 days at the vendor's site. I'm looking foward to seeing if I set off any metal detectors. According to St. Jude's (maker of my valve), I shouldn't, but they said that there's always a chance that it could set one off. I just have to have my little ID card they sent me handy.

Other than that, we're just cruising along with the usual. Visiting family from time to time, working and just having a good time. DeAnne's been after me to post another picture of the dining room featuring our new light fixture. I'll see if I can't get around to that sometime in the near future.

Take care,

Paul

No comments: